Relentless Pursuit of Challenge
We are relentless in solving the hardest technical problems. We are redefining the limits of IT while taking technical solutions to new heights that are faster, less complex, and more efficient. As individuals and as an organization, we choose to do the work that changes the playing field. Why? Because Ingenuity is in our DNA.
Our team of software developers are experienced in delivering enterprise-level software for customers who understand the challenges of developing software for multiple languages, user levels, platforms, and integration requirements. We understand the challenges of making changes to legacy systems - especially when data sharing and/or application interface requirements are at risk. We use our own modeling and simulation tools to test proposed architectural designs BEFORE we execute. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you architect a solution that best fits your organizational capability.
Our Consultants are carefully chosen to represent our commitment to excellence. We are visionary IT software/system engineering experts that specialize in maintaining and improving existing software systems.
We specialize in forward-thinking systems architecture for world-wide enterprise systems and have experience leading Business Process Reengineering efforts across diverse IT platforms. We help our customers manage the careful balance between tomorrow’s technological promise and today’s operational capability.
Our research teams are aggressively working on internal projects that have game-changing capabilities for their markets:
Eagle6 – Modeling and Simulation software tool that is used to dynamically model any type of complex enterprise system to identify risks in system architecture.
Decipher - Natural Language Processing & Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine that provides automated ways of evaluating large amounts of data: Topic Detection, Deception Detection, Camouflaged Messaging, and Author Verification.
Winner! 8(a) STARS II
We are excited about winning the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC, and are looking forward to introducing this contract to our existing customers!
We're excited about the newest members of our team that are working on the US Army Accessions Command contract at Fort Knox, KY, the US Army CGSC contract at Fort Leavenworth, KS, and the newest additions helping out on the NGS contract in Shelbyville, KY! Welcome Aboard!
New!!! Home Sweet Home...
We're excited to announce that we've moved into a bigger office to support our growing company. We've also started the building process for our new corporate headquarters in Southern Indiana. We're still working towards breaking ground this year on our new headquarters, so hopefully we'll only have to pack boxes one more time!
“Company to Watch” Awardee
Rivera Group is pleased to announce that our Small Business has been named one of the “Companies to Watch” by the Indiana Economic Development Corporation honoring firms fostering Indiana’s economic growth. After evaluating more than 300 businesses, Rivera Group is one of 43 companies from 18 Indiana counties that earned a place in the annual “Companies to Watch” program. This program recognizes innovative companies with successful histories and tremendous revenue potential.
Left to Right: Marcus Chandler, Partner Carnes & Thornburg, Vic Lechtenberg, Vice-Provost for Engagement, Purdue University, Dr. Joey Rivera, CEO Rivera Consulting Group, Jeff Heinzmann, Indiana Small Business Development Center
Software Product: Eagle6
Eagle6 is a modeling and simulation software tool that is used for dynamically modeling complex enterprise systems. Our modeling and simulation tool has the following benefits:
- Easy-to-Use - Web-Based Interface that doesn't require an advanced degree in Software Engineering.
- Abstract Modeling - Ability to test system architecture changes without the need to know all system properties.
- Uses Formal Methods - executes an exhaustive search for system behaviors that are identified as potential Hazard States with a high degree of fidelity.
- Reporting - Generates graphical views of system states that are easily understood by all levels of users.
Click HERE to learn more about Eagle6
Software Product: Decipher
Decipher uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies for the following domains:
- Topic Detection - Ability to scan large amounts of data and determine a specific domain relationship.
- Deception Detection Engine - Process large amounts of information using filters, machine learning, linguistic analysis, and accurately identify deceptive content.
- Camouflaged Messages - Detecting coded messages in normal-looking text.
- Author Verification – Identify a deceiver assuming a false identity and writing under an assumed personality.
- Sophisticated Messaging - Detect intentional misdirection (deception) in text without access to context-sensitive information.
Click HERE to learn more about Decipher
8(a) Certified SDB | Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business